Westerly State Airport
Westerly State Airport (WST) fulfills several roles for the South County area, including corporate aviation service, extensive aircraft maintenance and repair and regularly scheduled air passenger service to Block Island via New England Airlines.
Westerly State Airport Phone Number:
Westerly State Airport Address:
56 Airport Road, Westerly, RI
The South County Region’s aviation needs are well served by the Westerly State Airport. Strong tenants such as New England Airlines, provide an important and necessary service to Block Island, transporting well over 10,000 passengers and essential cargo from the mainland to the island year-round. Westerly State Airport also serves other successful aviation businesses.
Services & Amenities
• Heated Aircraft Accommodations Available for Most Aircraft Including Gulfstream 650 / Global Express Business Jets
• Full-Service Shell Fuel and Aviation Products
• Complete Range of Aircraft Services Including Deicing (Type I & IV)
• On-site Maintenance Facility
• Complimentary Coffee, Bottled Water, Snacks and Newspapers
• Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and HD Cable TV
• Executive Conference Room with 60″ TV/Monitor and Video Conferencing Capabilities
• Crew Lounge
• Easy Access In & Out of the Airport with Vehicle Ramp Access
• GPU & LAV service
• Baggage Handling
And much more
Make A Reservation
Please fill out our reservation form with your information & any questions. A member of our team will reach out to you shortly.
Hangar Space/Hangar Development
If you are interested in booking hangar space, reserving space in a future hangar development, or would like to propose your own hangar development, fill out one of the forms below to give us an idea of your specific needs and we will be in touch!
Our FBO Locations:
Cape May, NJ
Portland, Casco Bay Region
North Kingstown, RI